The Plantagenet Family Health Team complies with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and is committed to:
- Create and maintain a safe workplace for employees, patients and visitors;
- Take all reasonable measures to ensure such a workplace;
- Not tolerate any violent behaviour, harassment and intimidation of any kind.
Any and all unacceptable behaviour toward a patient or staff member will be immediately brought to management’s attention. This may result in:
- a simple warning (verbal/written),
- a postponed appointment,
- the termination of the patient’s registration with the Plantagenet Family Health Team.